Sunday, June 22, 2014

Now is a great time to order your paper pumpkin! With school out now, you can create and share a special time with them! Its also a great "me time" project too! I love it when I get my Paper Pumpkin. I wait until I am alone in that way I can get my creative juices going, and then I come up with some really fun and cool ideas! Another way to make Paper Pumpkin fun, is to have other friends who have Paper Pumpkin and get together!! Make it a Paper Pumpkin party!! Now that is a fun time!

Paper Pumpkin Party!  July 12!  Come join me!  If you cant make it in person, you can do skype or facetime and join the party anyway!! :)  Stay tuned for further details!  Looking forward to you being there!  Make sure to order your Paper Pumpkin by the 10th of each month!   
You get just about everything you need to create a beautiful project!!  All you need is adhesive!
Each month is a different project. This was what I made from last months paper pumpkin.  I embellished with another stamp set. It was geared towards fathers day and Birthday.  

I made this one using my grandsons hand print!  It was fun.  I personalized my sons fathers day card with his sons hand print.

To place your order just go to Catalinascraftycorner-Paper Pumkin! You can subscribe monthly, or for 3,6, or 12 months at a time!  you save on the 6 months and 12 month.  you can cancel any time and restart anytime too.  Paper Pumpkin can also introduce you to Stampinup.  StampinUp!  has a wonderful and extensive array of colors!  In inks, markers, cardstock, designer series paper and other craft supplies!!  Check it out!  You'll love it! 
Enjoy your day and blessings!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment